- Aboriginal Law
- Corporate and Business
- Family & Mediation
- Intellectual Property
- Labour & Employment
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Mining Law
- Public and Administrative
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate & Development
- Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Sports Industry Law
- Tax Law
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
Public and Administrative
- Municipal and First Nation Governance
- Employment, Human Rights Policy, Tribunals and Liability
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy and Liability
- Privacy Tribunals and Liability
- Judicial Reviews of Regulatory Decisions
- Professional Regulation
Buset & Partners provides a full array of legal services in the areas of Public and Administrative Law, including proper jurisdiction assessment, policy development and staff training, contract evaluation and drafting, negotiations and adjudications, the defence of government orders and regulatory prosecutions and representation in regulatory approval hearings and judicial reviews of government and quasi-government regulatory decisions.
Our firm has demonstrated success before administrative tribunals including the Assessment Review Board, Ontario Municipal Board, Landlord and Tenant Board, Environmental Review Tribunal and the provincial and federal Human Rights Tribunals. We have also successfully appeared before all levels of the Ontario courts system and the Federal Court of Canada and Federal Court of Appeal in regard to administrative or tribunal decisions.
Please contact our office to speak with one of our dedicated professionals to assist with your Public and Administrative Law needs.